05 March 2012

Engaged! | Mandy & Kevin

Mandy and I actually went to Clemson together, but I didn't get to really know her until our church started a new campus in Downtown Greenville.  I was running lights and she was running the slides and with the set up the way it was, we were practically sitting on top of each other!  Our lives were in similar stages at the time so we bonded quite easily :-)


One day as I was doing something important on Facebook (I'm sure), I saw pictures of Mandy and this guy... I tried really hard not to get ahead of myself so when I asked her about it she smiled and said they'd been seeing each other for a little while.  And THAT'S when I got excited!  He's been coming to church with her, so while we're at a new location and not sitting on top of each other any more, it's been so much fun to see him with her as she's running slides and I'm running the lights.


I'm SO excited for you two and I'm incredibly honored that you guys have chosen me to document your May wedding.  I can't wait!


We met a couple of weeks ago in the midst of tornado warnings and strong winds.  However, these two took a chance and came out anyway... and I'm SO glad they did.  The lighting was perfect... PERfect... and Mandy's purple dress just popped.










Y'all.  Seriously.  Just stop it!  You're too adorable.







They're really adorable, but they've got the fierce look down. pat.





Mandy... you are gorgeous.  And your eyes!  Yowza!



Kevin, my friend... you did a fantastic job picking out her ring :-)


Their May wedding will be held at our church's Downtown Campus,
the former Downtown Baptist Church... where Ben and I were married!



We wandered around downtown and found soem even more perfect light.





I told them if they were any more adorable, they might just break my camera :-)






2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sabrina, You are too sweet! I am so glad to have you taking care of my pictures! It has been so much fun and I know I'm in good hands! Thank you!

Lee Anne said...

These are great pictures! Mandy, you look beautiful and I agree with Sabrina your eyes are captivating in the pictures. Excited to see more of Mandy & Kevin!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com