28 February 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

I called grandma on my way home and the excitement in her voice and the, "Hi sweetheart!" brought a huge smile to my face.  Happy birthday, Grandma!!!

The closest I've ever lived to my mom's parents was when my brother and I were way younger, so I don't really remember much of that time.  I've loved my grandparents my entire life, but it wasn't until college, really, that I started to realize just how precious they are!  When mom and grandma came down for my show in 2010, grandma stayed with me and mom stayed with a friend.  It's the first time in a really long time that we've had that kind of time together, just the two of us.  And oh how I love this lady!

She's strong, she's resilient, the term "A.D.D" is scared of her, and she loves like no other.  I think I know how old she is, but Lord knows I'm not going to take a stab at it on the world wide web!  I just love her to pieces and I just wanted to give her a little blog love today and share these two photos from the wedding that Jana and Kim took.  She was representing the grandparents that day as she was the only one able to make it.

Love you, grandma!




1 comment:

www.fields.abwe.org said...

I loved meeting your grandmother! She is definitely a sweetheart! What a beautiful picture of you two together!
Love you,
Mommy Fields

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com