23 February 2012

Pretty in Pink

I've been waiting for five years to meet these girls.  Dayna and I were friends and roommates (for a semester) in college and even though she and her husband only live in North Carolina (count it, ONE state away), we haven't been able to meet up until just recently.  In fact, other than the two of them coming to our wedding (minus the girls), I don't know that I've seen them since THEIR wedding!  Oh, it's sad.  I know.  And we've been saying for years that we need to get together.  Well, the stars finally aligned and it worked out for us to meet up for a mini-session at Furman, where Maggie would be a part of the opera over the weekend!

Dayna, thank you SO much for being your wonderful self and contacting me to hang out for a bit and take photos of your beautiful and super fun girls.  I hate that Maggie had broken her toe and that Nora wasn't feeling well, but I love that you took the chance and decided to capture life "as is" at this moment in time.

Love you guys... I hope you enjoy a few of my favorites!


In case you can't tell, Maggie is a performer for sure!



Even with a runny nose and watery eyes, Nora was a trooper... and oh so adorable!








Dayna, my friend, you are beautiful... as is your family!


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com