01 February 2012

Sneak Peek | EJ is One!

Blogging has not been my forté as of late.  And while I wish I could say that "I really hope to change that this year!" or "I really am going to get better!" I think I've finally come to accept that while I enjoy blogging, there just isn't always time right now :-)  But, I do promise that when there is blog worthy material... it WILL be posted!  Such as tonight... EJ turned one recently and I met up with his family at Furman last weekend.  I really can't wait to show you more, but for now, I'll just leave you with this adorable little face.


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com