23 May 2011

Seniors | Sinead

I am so excited for this week... because I finally get to introduce you to these seniors!  There are a few guys and girls this week and there will be more as the summer comes along.

But, first, I want you to meet Sinead.  She is a beautiful girl, inside and out.  She's not yet sure where she wants to go to college, but I know she will do well wherever she chooses to go.  Sinead is the kind of girl who can do whatever she puts her mind to.  Volleyball had been one of her things for quite some time, but at the beginning of the school year, she tore her ACL during a practice.  The road to recovery has been more difficult than she could have imagined, but she has encouraged ME with how she has stuck with it and worked so hard to get back to 100%!  Anyone that can stick with doing lunges for 20 minutes at physical therapy is my H-E-R-O.

Sinead, it has been such a joy to have gotten to know you these past few years and it was so much fun to do this session with you.  I hope you enjoy some of my favorite pictures and even more photos on your website!  Much love, sabrina


Sinead, you are simply gorgeous.

And you have fabulous fashion sense.


Oh the light... it was a beautiful backdrop for a beautiful young lady!




Sinead, I'm sure I told you this at least 3 dozen times, but I still love this dress!



I love these.



One last thing... each of my seniors this year will get there very own website!  Be sure to see more of Sinead's images and find out more about her by clicking on the image below!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com