09 July 2010

Fabulous Friday | A Land Far Far Away

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived two American girls who didn't know each other but had been called to the same land to teach English and minister to a culture far different from their own.  Now, these two girls hadn't met before they made the long voyage over the vast waters, but even with living in the same place and working together and spending every venture outside their home together, they became very good friends.

And alas, here we are, six years later, and still as close as ever!  Luckily for me, Arica moved to Nashville from Dallas so she is now within driving distance (woohoo!) and we've gone back and forth a couple of times each over the past couple of years.  Her last visit down was July 4th weekend and since I still have the Nikon D700 and 70-200/f2.8 lens in my hands, I told her we were going to have a photo shoot while she was here.  Luckily for me she said ok :)

Arica, you are gorgeous inside and out and I am so thankful and blessed to not only call you friend, but a sister in Christ.  Thanks for coming to see me and hang out.  Love you!


I love her laugh!

And I know I've mentioned it before but I LOVE downtown Greenville and all the random/cool places you can find.  I mean, seriously.

Get it, girl.


Hello, gorgeous back lighting...

Again... below picture = another awesome spot in downtown.

Happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

nell said...

Beautiful wonderful pictures. I love you both!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com