06 July 2010

Christmas in July! | Now Booking Fall Sessions

It's hot.  I mean, really hot.  We had a few days last week where you could walk outside and not be covered in sweat, but that was SO rare and now we're all asking for those days back.  I realize that talking about the weather on my blog is NOT what you came here for, but hear me out!  In talking to someone today about the "cooler" weather at the end of last week and over the weekend, my friend mentioned that it had made him crave football season - American football, not the football the rest of the world thinks of.

So, in light of the intense heat that's coming back and in honor of the upcoming football season (Go Tigers!), I'm running a special in July.  If you book a session* with me during the month of July, you will receive $50 off** the standard family session fee and receive one digital file that you can use for your Christmas cards.

If you had to read through that again, I know what you were thinking... "Sabrina.  You just said it's hot outside and you should know that I do not want to get my family out there in that heat for more than 3 minutes!  What are you talking about...?"

Here's the deal:
  1. During the entire month of July, if you call me, email me, text me, stop me in the hall at church, or send me a note by carrier pigeon and book a session with me (for sometime in September, October or November, when it's a tad bit cooler - or even July if you're daring!), you will receive $50** off your session. 
  2. After the session is over, images are edited and you're getting ready to place your order for prints, choose your most favorite picture and I'll send you that high resolution image via email to use on your Christmas cards or to put on a mug for granddaddy's Christmas gift.  It will be your image to do with what you like!
And because posts are always better with pictures, here are some from last season that I saw on some Christmas cards (note: while not required to send your photographer a Christmas card, she loves getting mail!).



*a session is a standard family session; this offer does not apply to wedding or engagement packages
**a standard session is $150 and the $50 discount is only applicable to the session itself, not to be used toward prints.

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com