29 November 2009

Directing Diva

This family is awesome. I mean, all of my families are awesome, but this family cracks me up. Seriously. Plus, Baylee totally makes my job easier. We would take a few shots here, change it up like this and take some more from this or that angle and then Baylee would say, "Why don't we go over there next?" Awesome! Let's do it! I photographed these guys a couple of years ago so of course I was thrilled when they asked me to photograph them again.

The kids have grown up a little bit but they're as photogenic as ever! Thanks so much for the fun afternoon in the park you guys. I hope you enjoy the pictures!


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com