15 December 2009

Beautiful Believers

It's funny how I know this family because I knew OF them long before I ever met them face to face. They had been in Greenville and I heard about them through friends right after they moved to NC. Well, even though they didn't live here anymore, they seemed to keep popping up in conversations. Who are these people that seem to be so awesome?!? Well, they moved back to Greenville just in time for Ashley and I to co-lead a discipleship group at church. And the more I got to know her and Des and their little girl (and now their baby boy!), the more I fell in love with them! Even with Des's awkward sense of humor. ha!

Ashley and I had been talking of doing family photos for a while and I was beyond thrilled when we finally put something on the calendar. Thank you guys so much for believing in me, for trusting me with capturing your family photos and for being such wonderful friends. Love you guys!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com