29 November 2009

Family is More Than Just Genes

Kristi and her family have been a part of my life since 1988, when my family moved to South Carolina and we started going to the church her dad pastored. Her younger brother is 11 days younger than me and her younger sister is 4 years older, but has always been a good friend. Her parents have always loved me and would do anything for me. They're that awesome.

Kristi was a senior in high school when I was in 7th grade so I didn't get to know her well until many years later. When she got married, she and her husband helped chaperone many of our youth trips at church. And then I went to her sister's wedding. And then to her brother's wedding. And now all of them have children and are an even more fun family than they were before... if that's possible!

Anyway, I write all of this to say that I love these little guys. You would be hard pressed to not love them, but I love them even more because they're a part of a family that I love SO much. Sadly, Kristi's husband couldn't make it for the pictures, but you can practically see him in all of the boys anyway :) Kristi, thanks for letting me continue to be a part of your family... even after all these years! Much love, sabrina

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com