17 November 2009

Family: the Thompsons

There was some chatter on my porch and then a loud KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK at the door. I opened the door with great expectation and there they were... my last college roommate and her family! I still remember when we were in Easley for an FCA retreat when Will pulled me over to the side to show me the beautiful sparkly and perfect diamond ring that he was going to give Diana. The man was giddy. I'm not kidding. The white box was burning a hole in his pocket... well, in his glove box because he wasn't carrying it in his pocket (yet anyway... that would come the night he proposed). The next year we had a blast at their wedding and a few years later, little Wyatt was on the way!

And here they all were to stay the night and enjoy a Clemson (winning!) weekend against Florida State! The morning of the game we went to the Rock Quary in downtown Greenville and had so much fun hanging out and getting some awesome shots in the process. Thank you guys for coming and for giving me the chance to capture you guys and your beautiful son.

much love! ~sabrina

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com