16 November 2009

Sneak Peak: Family Sessions

A month ago today, I was still in France and still flying high from the week long workshop with National Geographic. Since getting home, I've looked at my pictures dozens of times and the more I look at them, the more I realize how much I love photography. It's a challenge some days. It seems easy as pie some days. But as I go through the images from various sessions with clients and I find that one, those two or a few pictures that make me want to keep looking at them (out of awe... because the Lord is the only one that knows just how I got "lucky" enough to capture some of these!), it makes the challenging days so much more worth it.

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak of a couple of my recent sessions in Greenville and Spartanburg. I can't wait to show you more!

PS - what do you think of the borders and new watermark? Take it? Leave it?


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com