25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.'" Luke 2:10-11

May you experience the true gift this Christmas of knowing the love, grace, and peace of Jesus Christ.  Many blessings for a wonderful day of celebration with your family and friends!

My Christmas gift to all of you is another sneak peak from Morgan and Trey's wedding :-)

1 comment:

Trey Williams said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SABRINA!!!!!!!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com