04 January 2011

Sneak Peak | Leslie's Maternity Session

It's been a crazy couple of weeks with Christmas, a trip to New York and Baltimore, and getting back home and into the swing of things.  I really did intend to do a post of "11 Goals for 2011" but since I only came up with about four or five, I figured that wouldn't look good for the start of a new year (to already be behind on goals before even mentioning I had any!), so I decided to spare you.

But the good news is I'll be posting Morgan and Trey's wedding this weekend so be on the lookout!  In the meantime, enjoy this sneak peak of Leslie's Maternity session (her husband Philip joined us for some shots too!).

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com