01 December 2010

Evan is 4!

I know... it's been a long time since I've posted but hopefully now that Thanksgiving is over and I'm back home for a bit, that will change.  So get ready for some pictures!

I want to introduce you to Evan.  He's adorable.  He's all boy.  And he loves his cowboy boots.  And his parents wanted to capture this super fun time in his life.  So, he and his mom came up to church (where I'm working full-time right now and loving it!) during lunch one day for a quick session and it was actually perfect timing because the tree just outside the office was GORGEOUS.  The tree is completely bare now and it's only been a few weeks!

Evan, I hope when you get older and look back on these that you remember having fun, smiling a lot, enjoying your family, and wearing those awesome cowboy boots every where you went!


I mean, just look at that adorable smile!

I adore this one.

Didn't I tell you about that tree??


Oh how I love childhood innocence and pure joy.

All boy...

...that completely adores his mom!

Thank you guys for letting me capture this fun time in Evan's life!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com