03 December 2010

Fabulous Friday and a Sneak Peak!

You know what makes this Friday so Fabulous?  Two reasons... 1) I met with an accountant friend today about my business and I'm SO excited about the things in store for Photographs by Sabrina.  I'm a nerd at heart so business and organizational things make me super happy.  2) Not only did I have an amazing meal cooked for me last night for dinner (think meat that you don't even have to cut because it's that tender) but lunch was cooked for me too!  There's a pretty amazing guy that likes to hang out with me and take care of me and he likes to cook.  And is good at it.  Bonus!

Here's a sneak peak of a session I did recently with my friend Amy.  Can't wait to show you more and tell you about her and her dog Samson!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com