09 April 2012

Our Wedding | Portraits

As I mentioned before, we did a First Look at our wedding and I talked about why it was so wonderful.  A First Look isn't for everyone, but we loved it!  And today's post sort of stems from that.  After we had our first look, we had another 45 minutes or so for pictures of us and with our wedding party.  45 minutes!  I was a little crazy with the timeline and allowing so much time, but Jana and Kim were so gracious and were up for anything (they're amazing people and photographers like that!) :-)  So, enjoy some more of my favorites from our wedding day.












Don't know if you can see the goose bumps but it was SOOOO cold!

My amazingly handsome groom :-)




I love everything about this picture.

So much of our relationship centers around downtown so
I knew I wanted even our wedding party pictures in town! 




I have some amazingly beautiful friends and sisters :-)

I think Kim got this shot... My friend Melody and my bridesmaids put their bouquets together the morning of the wedding.  Yes, you read that right!



This picture is amazing and I love it!
Look at my brother back there with his sun glasses... :-)

I couldn't have asked for better color on those trees!












Because of the time we allotted and the number of pictures we were able to get... there are at least 6 spreads worth of an album just with these pictures alone.  Maybe even more!

 Happy Monday!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com