27 December 2011

2011 in Review

I know that everyone is saying this, but I can't believe 2011 is over... and that Ben and I are married!  This time last year I was hoping that our relationship would continue to grow but I knew that only God could see where we would end up.  I'm so thankful we were able to trust Him!

And the same is true with this business... if it weren't for God, none of these pictures below would have happened.  I'm so thankful for each of my friends and clients who have trusted me over the past year and have helped me grow as a person and a photographer.  I'm SO excited about 2012 and what's in store for us and for this business.  These are some of my favorite images from sessions in 2011... it was full of babies, high school seniors, prom, proposals, engagements, weddings, and families!  Wow!  Thank you to all of you for allowing me to capture life for you

Many blessing for a very happy and very safe New Year!






 I couldn't help but include the next 3 of the Pattersons when Emory was born...













I helped Kim DeLoach shoot Nicole and Nathan's wedding.


I also helped Kim with some after-wedding portraits for Ashley and Kevan.









Had to include the next two of the Thompsons...





Had to include this one of us :-)


Blog post of the Wrights coming next week...

Blog post of this Christmas mini-session coming next week too!

As well as one of Emily's 6-month mini-session!


1 comment:

Scott Mozingo said...

Great to see the diversity - you are very talented and I feel so fortunate to have benefited from your gift for and love of photography. May 2012 bring in a fresh crop of memories and new relationships!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com