13 December 2011

engaged | Janet & Andrew

I'm always blown away and honored when people call or email to ask if I can photograph them, whether it be a newborn, or to capture their family at this point in life, to document a graduating senior, or to photograph a wedding.  But, for some reason or another, when it's someone you know who wants you to be the one to capture them and their family, it's an even deeper honor.  I think it's something to do with how they not only love you, but they're saying they trust you and believe in you to capture this moment in their lives.  And having that honor blows me away.

I've known Janet for quite a while and I feel like she's a really close friend because her sister has been one of my friends that I've walked through some of life with.  Her sister and I were roommates after college and walked through the "single after college while all of our friends get married" stage.  So, during that time and ever since, I've gotten to know their family and just love them!  In fact, they were all at our wedding last month... it wouldn't have been the same without them there!  And I'm SO excited that Ben and I will be able to capture Janet and Andrew's wedding this coming April.  

A couple of weeks before our wedding, I met Janet and Andrew downtown for a beautiful (and WINDY) engagement session.  It was a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and I hope you continue to enjoy these images.  We can't wait to celebrate with you in the spring!


Y'all are adorable.








Remember that we did this session in mid-October... 
which made the pumpkin the perfect accessory for a ring shot!











Downtown Greenville... oh how I love thee!



Our last stop was where Andrew proposed and the light did not disappoint!



This one might be my favorite...



1 comment:

Sarah K said...

Still waiting for photos from your wedding!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com