12 December 2011

family | the Mozingos

It's really hard not to love this family.  Since I first started attending Grace and going through the membership process, Scott has remembered my name - which was impressive since it's a big church and there were 40+ people in the class... and since I missed two of the six classes!  Hmm... maybe that's why he remembers, because I was the delinquent that missed classes!  It was northing short of a joy to meet his wife and kids a few months before I went on staff at church.  Between the two older ones, who are a really fun set of twins, and their super sweet younger brother, they are just a JOY to be around.

I came into work last Monday to find a really pretty seashell on my desk and a handwritten note in pencil from their daughter that said, "Jesus loves you more than all the grains in the sand."  Her heart is so big and I love chatting with her when they come by the office.

They were wanting some family pictures this fall and we found a 45 minute window the Sunday before the wedding.  It was quick and light was fading fast, but it was that warm, amazing light that you want to put in a bottle and keep forever!  Thank you guys for laughs, the best jokes (Why did the duck cross the road? Because the chicken was on vacation!), and for letting me capture your life in photographs.







No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com