07 September 2011

The Hills

No, I do not mean that tv show that I've never seen.  The Hills are a WONDERFUL family that I've gotten to know a little bit over the past few years.  The first time I took Financial Peace University (it's free to take it anytime after and it's always good info to hear over and over again!), Chris and Rebecca were leading it and for the first time in my life, I wasn't cringing at the word budget.  Since then, they've helped me figure out how to pay down debt and helped me get my photography business set up!  And now, after talking about it for quite some time, we were able to get together and take some family pictures.

Downtown Greenville is one of my most favorite places.  So, when they said they were up for a more "urban" feel to their pictures, I was thrilled!  One of the girls took a little longer to warm up to the camera, but once she did, she was ALL smiles!  Thank you guys so much for your help over the years.  If not for your willingness to help others with finances, I might still be struggling to get this business off the ground!

Even though it took a while to warm up to the camera, this sweet picture was worth it!

There aren't a lot of alleys like this in Greenville... so I'm always thankful to find one!


Love it!






These two are adorable.  They are the sweetest of sisters.




So adorable!



This is my favorite "alley".  The light is always SO GOOD!


Canvas!!!

The girls were so sweet, since we were taking a "girl's picture", they wanted their dad to take the picture so I could be in it too!
I told them this was their photo session so I needed to stay behind the camera :-)



Y'all are awesome.  Thanks for trusting me with a family portrait on the sidewalk!


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com