05 January 2012

Christmas Mini-Session | Greenville, SC Children Photographer

I know we're a couple of weeks after Christmas, but I couldn't help but still share these!  Jill and her sister wanted a few pictures of their kids with a Christmas backdrop and after asking on some FB groups for some ideas, I realized that I had a red door... with a wreath on it!  How much more "Christmas backdrop" can you get??  Jill and her creative self brought over the wrapped Christmas boxes (that were empty) and I pulled the little tree and red rocker out of my house and we had ourselves the cutest little Christmas scene my front porch has ever seen!  Not sure why I didn't think of this at the beginning of December!

Hope you enjoy these and that your 2012 is off to a wonderful start!



David and Andrea both love their little cousin, Emily!






This one of the girls makes my heart swoon.


Andrea has such a cute smile... but she can get a little silly pretty quickly :-)

While we were there, Meghan wanted a few six-month old pictures of Emily.  Who knew that the gray bricks on the front of my house would make such a good backdrop??



I could have taken pictures of this little one for ages!

Would you look at those baby blues...



No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com