01 August 2011

One Month and a Sneak Peak

Wow!  It's hard to believe that a month ago today is when Ben asked me to marry him.  And it's been a crazy month.  With November 5 quickly approaching, we've had our noses to the grindstone in order to plan this wedding.  Things are coming together and it's amazing how it feels when one more thing just locks into place!  It's like a puzzle that I know we're going to love... and while we have an idea about everything, we don't fully yet know what it's all going to look like.  So, as these pieces come together, you can understand our excitement as one more thing gets figured out!

Sadly, with the craziness of being engaged, working, planning a wedding, doing our "normal everyday things", and still spending time together, blogging has fallen to the wayside.  BUT, I'm aiming to get better with that!  And there are some super fun and beautiful pictures screaming to be posted... so be on the lookout for some of those posts later this week!

Until then, I leave you with this picture of Nicole and Nathan's wedding (at which I second shot for Kim DeLoach!) a few minutes after they became husband and wife back in June.  I love it!  And I can't wait to share more with you later this week.

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com