18 August 2011

Harper is 9 months!

I love this little girl so much.  And I don't think I'm ever going to tire of taking pictures of her!  Sadly, we missed her 6 month pictures, but we were able to catch her at 9 months... and I don't say that lightly because girlfriend was on the move for much of the session.  She's not walking yet, but she is crawling!

We got up early a couple of Fridays ago, which may be the only time this summer that it was possible to have an outdoor photo session without melting.  And Harper was such a trooper!  I'm so proud of her and I'm really excited about the photos we captured.  It's just hard to believe that in such a short time we'll be taking her ONE YEAR OLD pictures!

Harper, tell your mommy and daddy thanks for letting you come out and play.  See you soon!  
Much love, "Aunt" Sabrina


Her smile and those blue eyes... I'm just in love with them!


And those cheeks!  I just love kissing those adorable cheeks!


Be still my heart... 


I'm also in love with these next two photos...


And oh. em. gee.  Harper, please ask your parents to have a canvas printed of this one!



Ah... her smile makes me smile!


We've taken pictures of her in these bloomers when she was four days old and again when she was three months
We aren't sure how much longer she'll be able to wear them!

Sometimes, Harper gets these looks... and she looks just like her daddy.
It's a little scary :-)

I love watching her discover things!

Harper... you are beautiful. And I love you so much!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com