05 April 2011

Sneak Peak! | Gray Photography IN-CAMERA Workshop

I've been in Nashville the past couple of days learning all I can about lighting as well as business and marketing.  And yes, my head is about to explode with all of the incredible information that Zach & Jody of Gray Photography shared.

If you haven't heard of them, check them out on their blog too.  You'll fall in love with them.  For reals.

I do want to write about the things I have swimming in my head, but sleep is calling my name.  So, you'll have to wait.  However, I will leave you with this picture from our shoot yesterday... that we did inside... because the most insane storm ever was going on outside.

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com