28 April 2011

Life in Motion | The Martins

Jennifer was a roommate of mine about five years ago (has it really been that long??), but we've stayed in contact thanks to a little site you may have heard of called Facebook.  And thanks to Facebook, even though we haven't seen each other in a long time, I've been able to hear about her husband, see pictures from their wedding, and watch as their little boy, Jackson, has grown over the past six months.

But, it was time we saw each other again... and I was so excited when we started emailing about meeting up and taking some pictures of her gorgeous family!  We met in the town of Suwanee, Ga one Friday morning in the most quaint old downtowns.  It was SO windy on my way down there and it was pouring rain when I left Greenville.  But, after literally praying the ENTIRE way down there, the clouds moved away and the wind calmed enough for us to get quite a few shots.

Jennifer, Matt, and Jackson, it was so much fun seeing you and getting to meet you in person!  Thanks so much for letting me hang out with you for the morning.  I hope you enjoy your pictures!

There was an adorable little shop/house that had a front porch which provided
not only a blocker from the wind but some shade and some incredible light!




Yes, Jackson's eyes really are that blue!




Ok, this next set may all look really similar, but Jackson would not stop smiling and being so cute. 

And I could not stop taking pictures of him while he was being adorable!

Do you see what I mean?


Be. still. my. heart.  Jackson may have a modeling contract in his future...



After playing as much as we could in front of the old downtown area, we went to a nearby park to finish out the session.  
And believe it or not, Jackson was STILL all smiles! 




I just adore this.  Jennifer, you are such an incredible mom.



Love.






Kids laughing while being tossed in the air is one of my favorite things.  Maybe ever.

Thank you guys so much for such a fun morning!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com