10 October 2010

Introducing Mrs. Christopher Guire

Kirstine's mom sent me an email earlier in the spring and when we decided to meet and talk about Kirstine and Christopher's wedding plans, our dinner was extended by an hour because the fiercest storm I've ever seen came barreling through Anderson, SC.  It was IN-tense!  But I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them over a meal and hearing about how they met and what their plans for their wedding day were looking like.

Kirstine has a bit of an old soul to her while at the same time being spunky and completely up with the here and now.  I adore her spirit and her laugh... especially when she starts laughing because sometimes it's hard to get her to stop!  When I heard about her 50's themed wedding, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for her bridal portraits.  It had to be a little old school so we took some props and headed out to a field and into Yesteryear.  Kirstine, you took my breath away when I first saw you in your dress and you were even more radiant today as you became Mrs. Guire.

Thanks for letting me a part of this wonderful time in your lives!  I can't wait to share your wedding pictures with you!

As I've said, I do not hire models, my brides are just that fierce and amazingly beautiful.

 



I just love this one.

Kirstine loves butterflies and there were butterfly bushes just below the front porch.  Perfection.

 Kirstine, you are beautiful!


Click here to see more of her portraits in her slide show!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!

Val Pearson
lastnerve2000@gmail.com

Nelly Kane-Macias, SPHR said...

I love the vintage props! Do you provide or do your clients?

Sabrina said...

Thanks, ladies!
@Nelly - for this shoot, I brought the props, but I always tell my clients to bring something that is meaningful to them if they would like!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com