06 November 2010

The McCreery's

This summer, I met Jeff, Melinda, and their daughter, Emily, when I photographed Jeff's family for his parent's 50th wedding anniversary celebration weekend.  I got together again with Jeff, Melinda and Emily last weekend for a fun mini-session in the park.  Emily told me all about being in the 4th grade and had some great suggestions for where to take pictures!  Watch out... I may have an assistant in the next five years!

Thanks so much to you guys for being so sweet and patient and just a joy to spend some time with.  I hope you enjoyed your pizza and movie night after our afternoon in the park.  Enjoy your pictures!

They looked so great in their blue and I didn't even realize until I edited the pictures that they matched the bridge!



After taking some shots of her parents looking at her, Emily wanted some of her looking at them!


Emily, I love your smile!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina,
Thank you for the mini-session! We had a great time too! You are a sweetheart and we enjoyed spending some time with you. Emily said that she would love to be your assistant someday. She told us on the way home that she had a lot of fun with you and that you are super nice.
Can't wait to order some of these fabulous pictures. Thanks for being so kind and sweet! God bless!
The McCreery

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com