17 November 2010

The Mitchells

I first met Emma and her fiery red hair at a photo shoot for Upward Sports, not long after she and her family had moved to town.  We were outside on a soccer field, the clouds covered the sky, the wind was blowing and it was COLD.  But we had fun.  And I was on the other side of the camera that day (so weird).  But, I digress.  They had moved to South Carolina because her dad, Kevin, had just taken a job at Upward as part of the development team.  So, of course when Kevin's wife, Julie, mentioned wanting some family pictures after their newest little one, Riley, was born, I was of course thrilled!  It's always fun to see familiar faces and reconnect.

And that's what we did.  This sweet family met me in Falls Park not too long before sunset (which provided for some fantastic light) where we played and laughed and tried our best to get a real smile out of Nick :)  I hope you guys enjoy your pictures.  Thank you so much for letting me spend some time with you to capture your sweet family!



Nick's laugh was so sweet.

Emma was a pro at this!

Riley's blue eyes are going to stop traffic one of these days!






I love it!

They were so goofy... but so much fun!





His sweet side... next to his goofy side!

Don't miss out on more pictures in their slide show!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com