11 August 2010

Second Shooting | Part Three

I'm so far behind with these images.... but that's the good thing about second shooting.  It's ok!  Besides, it's kind of fun going back to look at the images.  It's kind of like Christmas because I've not seen the images since I took them so it's like opening multiple gifts at once!  Ok, that may be a bit much, but I'm having fun with it so don't judge! :)

I am so thankful to be getting to know other photographers in Greenville. Jana Candler of Jana Candler Photography asked me to help her shoot Carrie and Ryan's wedding back in June (told you I was behind). They were married at First Baptist Taylors and then we celebrated with them at the Huguenot Lofts.  It was such a sweet ceremony and such a fun reception.  Congrats Carrie & Ryan!


The fun part of going to these weddings has been running into friends I wasn't expecting to see! Bobby (and his wife Erin both), center, went to Clemson with me. Who knew he was such good friends with the groom?

Shot from the balcony before the ceremony began.

Jana doing her thang!

Super sweet first dance.

Seems I like taking vertical pictures... who knew!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com