31 May 2010

Second Shooting (and a confession) | Part Deux

Like I said in the previous post, I really enjoy second shooting!  And I was thrilled when Allison of Allison Elizabeth Photography & Design called to see if I could help her with a wedding the week after I helped Jana.  She apologized for the short notice but I was free and said I would love to!

Allison is so adorable and sweet and super talented.  It was a lot of fun shooting with her and her fiance at the gorgeous vinyard before Eryn & Lancen's wedding and reception as well as at Clear Spring Baptist Church for their ceremony.

Again, I really enjoyed getting to see another photographer at work, especially getting to watch her interact with people. I can't believe I'm admitting this for all the internet to see... but... I'm a bit of an introvert.  There, I said it.  I adore people and getting to know them, but sometimes I just flat out don't know what to say.  Maybe I'm the only person in the world with this "problem" but the truth is that I want to talk!!  I want to ask questions and get to know you and become your best friend!  I want to tell you all the crazy and funny things that happened to me over the past week.  Sadly the latter won't happen because my life is boring, so forgive me in advance if I make up a story or two just to get a laugh :)  Kidding!  Sort of...

Anyway, enjoy some pictures from the wedding.  I've got a fabulous bridal session to post as well as an engagement session, both from my weekend in Mississippi, so check back soon!


This next one just makes me think we were in Italy or somewhere for a few hours...

Isn't the setting just perfect? And the clouds...! 
 

I love this one of the girls.
Just hanging out.  Looking fabulous.

The father/daughter dance gets me, every time. Especially after they played the recording of her dad telling Eryn he loved her and charging Lancen with the task of loving and taking care of his bride!

This was a southern wedding, so of course shrimp & grits were at the reception!
Delicious.
They ran out to sparklers...
And ended the night with fireworks.
Thanks again, Allison, for letting me tag along and help!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com