01 May 2012

Friends and Fellow Tigers

This family is just adorable.  I work with Kelli and between seeing her in the office from time to time and her being such a big help with our wedding last fall, I've just fallen in love with her!  We're going to get pictures of their entire family one day soon, but with her youngest being 7 months old and changing so much EVERY day, we snapped a few pictures of him last week... and some of big sister too.  She didn't want to miss out on the action!




Yay for fellow Clemson fans/grads!

I had to share this one... 1) it's amazing and 2) it's proof that kids have minds of their own!

He was looking up at his mommy... can you tell he adores her??

Beautiful girl!!


Sibling love can be so sweet.

She wasn't really pouting... this was one of those "catch in the nick of time" images!

Her daddy was asking her what a Tiger says... she has a very convincing ROAR!

Brother had gone in for his nap and it was time for sister's snack!

I think she enjoyed it :-)

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com