04 May 2012

Fabulous Friday | Dance Like No One is Watching

This weekend is going to be full.  Like - mom's-coming-into-town-we're-going-to-a-baseball-game-shooting-a-wedding-going-to-a-birthday-party-going-to-church-having-a-big-lunch-and-a-normal-busy-Sunday kind of weekend.  But I'm SO excited about it all!  As I'm wrapping up Janet & Andrew's wedding edits, I came across this one of Janet's dad dancing with his daughter.  I just love this!  His smile is so genuine and he's enjoying the moment.  Immensely.



Whether you have a crazy busy weekend or nothing on the calendar, I hope you enjoy every minute of it! The older I get, the faster time goes and I don't want you to miss out on enjoying the time you have.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com