28 November 2011

Sneak Peek and Being Married

Wow... we're MARRIED!  November 5 was THE best day and we've loved all 23 days we've had together since then.  I was so excited when Ben proposed and knew that I was going to marry this amazing man, but being married to him is even more wonderful than I thought.  We're partners for life, partners in crime, and partners in laughter.  Yes, I made that last one up but oh my goodness... sometimes we just get to laughing and who wants to ever stop laughing???

With Thanksgiving the week after we returned home from our honeymoon, it's taken a little while to get up and running again.  So, I thank you for your patience and for checking the blog for updates!  There's a downtown engagement session as well as a fall family session from the month of October to post so keep your eyes peeled for those... as well as honeymoon and wedding pictures!  I keep going back to look at the pictures from 11/05/11 and keep falling in love with them.  SO much fun.  And I can't wait to share more of Jana and Kim's talent!

So, in the meantime, here's a sneak peak from a quick family session I had with the Mozingos the Sunday before the wedding.  Love these guys.  More to come soon!


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com