03 November 2011

The Sargents

I can't believe that in just a few days I'll be married!!  I'm so excited and so ready to be Mrs. Fields!!  But, there are still pictures to be shared... and I think you'll like this family.  We met at the Rock Quarry after work one day and raced against the setting sun.  Their girls are adorable, mom was great,  and dad, was the goofy one to bring out some smiles!

Thank you guys for letting me capture your family and the really fun surprise at the end of the session (see pictures below)!


I just adore this picture of these three sisters!



There's something about a family squeezing into a group hug that just makes me smile.


See... I'm hilarious!  ...at least that's what I told them to pretend :-)

Y'all are just adorable.  Thanks for being so much fun!

Pictures of mom and dad are a must.

Please note how everyone is wicked awesome at the "GQ look".
And how Brynn is looking straight at me. Love it.

Rylie, Ellis, and Brynn... y'all are amazing models!









Y'all are just adorable!



Ok, so here's the story.  As we were emailing back and forth about the pictures and times and locations, Kristy told me that they would be leaving for Disney World the next morning... but that the girls didn't know yet!  So, she had borrowed Micky Mouse hats from a friend to let the girls wear for pictures and then they'd tell them what was going on.

So, to not make it quite so obvious, we played it as though I was the one who brought the hats and wanted to take some fun pictures with the hats on.  So, the next several pictures are of their parents telling them that they would be leaving for Disney the very next morning...

Disbelief...

Getting into shock...

A little more disbelief from Rylie...

Then it finally started to set in...

Yep... they were excited!

I hope you guys had a wonderful time!!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com