05 October 2011

Going to the Chapel...

This time in one month we will have walked down the aisle, been pronounced as Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Fields and will probably be getting ready to cut our cake!  It's so hard to believe that it's so soon and I'm beyond excited!!!  There's still a good bit to do, but after a couple of friends confronting me in love earlier this week, I'm in full-on planning and let's-get-this-done mode.  And oh my goodness... it is so amazing to get things accomplished!

Ben and I had decided a while ago that when the time came, we didn't want a long engagement... and four months has been JUST right for us.  I know it's not right for everyone, but it's been perfect for us.  Planning a wedding hasn't been my favorite thing in the world, but knowing that it's all leading up to the day that I get to marry such an amazing man and start our life together has made every item on the to-do list worth it :-)

With just a month to go, some have said that it's crunch time.  And, in a way, they're right.  But, I'm just glad we only have one more month of saying goodbye when we say goodnight, we only have one more month of living apart, we only have one more month before we become one and start our life together.

And because every post is better with a picture, here's a sneak peak at some of my jewelry I'll be wearing on the big day :-)  Don't you just love it??


No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com