13 October 2011

The Childresses

You've seen these guys on the blog before.  And this Saturday, Harper will be turning ONE!!  But those specific pictures will have to wait until she's actually a full year old :-)  Last Saturday morning was a mini-session kind of morning in Clemson.  I met up with this precious family and another... who you will see tomorrow on the blog!



Oh, Harper... I love your smile!

And I love your goofy faces!!

I also love your serious model face.  You rock!




Y'all are adorable... even when Harper decides to put on her serious model face :-)

Would you look at that sass! I can't help but love it.

I think the sass was because of her shoes she had on.

I'm sorry... I just had to include this one.  I REALLY wish I knew what she had been thinking in this moment!

This series of black and whites make my heart oh so very happy :-)





Happy Fall, you guys... and Happy Birthday on Saturday, Harper!!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com