17 June 2011

Fabulous Friday | Open Studio

Today was such a fun day... Kim DeLoach and I held a mini-workshop at Jana Candler's studio downtown for some high school students from our church.  We decided it would be fun to spend a morning with these girls who have an interest in photography to share with them what we have learned and have been taught over the years.  I have been so blessed to have had so many people take an interest in not just my camera and my photos, but in ME.  And we wanted to connect with these girls and answer questions that they've had and then let them take pictures using each other as models.

Girls, I hope you had fun and I hope we didn't confuse you too much!  Y'all were getting some great shots and I can't wait to see what all you ended up with!

These girls were so sweet and wonderful!

Annnnd, they're a little crazy too :-)

Working on posing, lighting, and angles.



She wasn't napping... she was actually posing! 




We were talking about leading lines here...




No girls were hurt during this shoot while climbing up to this spot :-)

Thanks again, girls!  I hope you had fun today!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com