10 June 2009

Sam + Brent

I first met Sam and her mom only a few weeks before the wedding but I was immediately captured by her laugh! See, I work with her sister and they laugh just the same! And I love it. Laughter is one of my favorite things and someone who laughs with everything in them because it's 100% genuine... well, I'm a fan of theirs. So, I was immediately a fan of Sam!

Sam and Brent's wedding may have been small, but there was so much LOVE in that room. You could tell that the people who came to see these two truly love them and these two truly love each other. Thank you SO much for letting me be a part of your day! Many blessings, Sam and Brent, as you begin your life together!!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com