26 June 2009

Engaged: Travis & Megan



I have known Megan for close to 12 years now. Our college group of friends is something that is SO special. Most of us were in the same freshman girls bible study. We've been going to Clemson football games together for going on 12 years, we've lived together, we've vacationed together, we've watched the girls in our tight group get married and some have had babies... and now it's Megan's turn. To get married. Not to have babies. Yet. That will come later!

She and Travis met through their teaching careers. She's English and he's art. And they fit together as well as those two subjects, which is awesome. When they got engaged and Travis met our entire group of close knit friends (and husbands) almost all at once, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him! Because all of us girls are the ones that keep this group together, there is always lots of talking and much going on. It's hard for anyone to keep up... much less a new fiance!! But we all love him and are so excited for his and Megan's wedding in October.

Sadly I'll have to miss it because I'll be in France (it's SO bittersweet!!) but I was lucky enough to be able to shoot their engagement session. I know I will see you guys a lot but while I have the public's attention, I want to wish you all the best! Know that I'll be thinking about you and praying for you on your wedding day. I'll be on the other side of the ocean but God hears us wherever we are. Love you guys!


3 comments:

jenny {zenobia studios} said...

Great shots! Love the silhouette!

Rebecca said...

Great pictures Sabrina!! and Congratulations Megan!! I can not believe we have been out of college for 7 years years- WOW- we are getting OLD!

Unknown said...

Sabrina, these engagement pictures are great...I haven't been on your site in a while and I was just telling somebody about you and sent them here.

Great job as always!

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com