25 June 2009

And the winner is....

First of all, I want to say thanks to EVERYONE for making this contest happen. It was so fun over the past week to see all of the support that each "contestant" had as the votes (aka comments) came flooding in. It wouldn't have happened without each of you voting each day.

Second of all, the winner... is little Kade in My Cute Little Fire Cracker! I'm looking forward to photographing him, his twin brother and their family!

Keep your eyes peeled to the blog as I have some things from the past few weeks that I'm excited to share!!

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com