28 March 2011

Life in Motion

Life is always happening.  Even when you're sitting still, time is moving, things are being thought of, dreams are being made into reality... life is happening.  And I love capturing that.  Yes, portraits are fun and really nice to have, but there's a side of me that likes to be a fly on the wall and people watch and just observe things going on.  Sometimes I just take mental pictures while things are happening.  Other times, I have my camera with me and can capture it for others to share in later.

A couple of weeks ago, Ben's parents were in town so we spent as much time as possible with them and more of his family.  And whether we were bowling, cooking out, playing football in the yard with the boys, or just sitting together and talking, life was happening.  And I loved being a part of that.



Happy Monday :-)

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com