20 August 2009

little ones: Wyatt at 3 Months

I know what you're thinking... is this the same Wyatt that you just posted newborn shots of?? Yes, actually, it is. And the only reason they're so closely posted together is because I was waaaaay behind on his newborn shots. Now I'm more on top of things. Sort of. But anyway, enough chatter, let's get onto the cuteness that I know you're ready for. He's so adorable. Seriously, good luck at trying NOT to pinch his cheeks through your computer screen!
i LOVE this face!I wanted some basket shots for comparison to his newborn pictures.
How can you not love him?!?

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com