27 January 2009

Our Nation's Capital

This Christmas I went up to Washington, DC to see my mom, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Christmas Eve I went to church with mom and luckily had my camera for the candle light service.


Christmas night, mom and I went into the city to do some late night sight-seeing so that I could get a few pictures. Since I have family in DC, I’ve been there and seen the monuments and memorials countless times. But it never fails that I’m always awestruck and filled with pride by the history of our country. These men (and women!) gave a lot for us and I was excited to be able to capture some of that with these monuments and memorials this past Christmas.

No comments:

I'm a Greenville, SC based wedding and portrait destination photographer who loves to be behind the lens. I look forward to hearing what you think about the posts and images as I work with amazing people to capture life and give them images they love.
Check out the website! http://photographsbysabrina.com